What we expect from you as a patient:
- To adhere to practice policy when making and keeping appointments.
- Be on time for your appointment.
- Notify the reception staff as soon as possible if you cannot make an appointment.
- Treat GPs and staff with respect – we do not tolerate violent or abusive behaviour.
- Advise the receptionist of any change of address/telephone numbers.
- Work in partnership with us to achieve the best possible use our services.
What you should expect from us as:
- We will maintain your right to privacy and treat your medical and personal details as confidential.
- Deal with you in a respectful and efficient manner at all times.
- To give you a full and clear explanation on matters concerning your health and medical treatment within a reasonable timeframe if you request this.
- Access to your medical records as defined by current legislation under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will notify you of changes concerning the day to day functioning of the practice through posters, the practice leaflet, newsletters and our website.
- All health care professionals who are directly involved with your medical care have undergone appropriate/relevant training and updating and hold the statutory qualifications.