CORONAVIRUS INFO AND RESOURCES
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice
To reduce transmission risk, access to the Practice is restricted to those with pre-arranged appointments. Please use askmyGP or phone the practice 01454 616767 to speak to one of our Care Navigators who will be able to help you.
Vaccine status information 11/05/2021
Your GP surgery remains open and we continue to provide care for people who need it. However, we are having to work differently due to Coronavirus. We are currently offering additional support to our local hospitals and care homes so that our NHS can provide life-saving care to those who need it most during this difficult time. This means that as a surgery, we need to prioritise our most urgent patients and depending on your problem, we may have to ask you to wait.
As our patients, you can help us. Here’s how:
- Please check our website and NHS choices which both have lots of information about how to help yourself if you have a minor illness. Our website also has details of local helplines and groups you can contact for wellbeing issues.
- You can also use the expertise of your local pharmacist – information about how your pharmacy can help.
- Please stay on top of your medications and don’t let them run out.
- Be kind to our navigators and reception teams – they often have limited appointments to offer.
- Please do get in touch with us if you have potentially serious problems, such as potential signs of cancer.
- Self-isolate for 10 days if you have COVID symptoms – call 111 if you start to feel worse.
- We will continue to offer COVID vaccinations to our patients. Please wait to be contacted rather than contacting us – we’ll be in touch when it’s your turn.
Twenty-eight-day Prescription Information – https://concordmedicalcentre.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/28DayPrescriptions.pdf
Your information and responding to coronavirus (COVID-19) – https://digital.nhs.uk/services/summary-care-records-scr/scr-coronavirus-covid-19-supplementary-privacy-notice
Join a COVID-19 clinical trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve
symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if
- You have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days:
- New continuous cough or high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of
taste or smell
- Or have a positive test for SARS-Co-V2 infection with COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
- You are aged 65 and above